In order to receive information about your Personal Data, the purposes and the parties the Data is shared with, contact the Owner.
Owner and Data Controller
Ministry of Snus A/S
(+45)63 22 53 50
Types of Data collected
The owner does not provide a list of Personal Data types collected.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Application.
Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by this Application is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for this Application to provide its services. In cases where this Application specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service.
Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact the Owner.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through this Application and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
Mode and place of processing the Data
Methods of processing
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Application (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
Legal basis of processing
The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
- provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, the Owner will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
The Data is processed at the Owner’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Depending on the User’s location, data transfers may involve transferring the User’s Data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.
Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Owner to safeguard their Data.
If any such transfer takes place, Users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquire with the Owner using the information provided in the contact section.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
The rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time.Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data.Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data.Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification.Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data.Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed.Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller.Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint.Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Details about the right to object to processing
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether the Owner is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as early as possible and always within one month.
Ministry of Snus A/S
(+45)63 22 53 50
What is a cookie?
Today, cookies are used by almost all websites and are in many cases necessary to provide a specific service on the website.
A cookie is a small text file which is stored on the user’s IT equipment (such as a PC, tablet, smartphone, etc.) allowing the website to recognise the equipment. Cookies may for instance be used for the purpose of preparing statistics of the users’ website use and for optimisation of website contents. A cookie is a passive file and cannot collect information from the user’s computer or spread computer virus or other harmful programs. Some cookies are placed by websites (third parties) other than the one stated in browser’s address line (the URL). The contents of such cookies may be of a general nature, but they may also be, for example, analytical tools or embedded comment fields. This means that cookies are stored from parties other than the one owning the website.
Some cookies are created temporarily and expire at the end of the user session when the browser is closed (session cookies). Other cookies are stored on the user’s IT equipment for a longer period of time (persistent cookies). When the user revisits a website, new session cookies will be placed in the temporary memory, whereas a persistent cookies will be renewed.
Cookies at Ministryofsnus.com
The following first-party cookies are placed on https://ministryofsnus.com/:
|Session cookies||Separate users from each other.||Expire when the browser is closed.|
|Persistent cookies||Collect statistics on when the user has visited the website as well as information about the websites from which the users generally visit the site and which websites they generally proceed to.||2 years|
How to delete/decline cookies?
How to delete or decline cookies depends on your browser.
If you use a PC, you may delete cookies by using the shortcut keys [CTRL]+[SHIFT]+[Delete].
If this does not work, or if you use, for example, a MAC computer, you must click on the link in the browser you use:
Why do we provide information about cookies?
All Danish websites are under the obligation to inform users about the cookies placed on the user’s IT equipment. The information must be in accordance with the “Executive Order on Information and Consent required in case of Storing or Accessing Information in End-user Terminal Equipment” (bekendtgørelse om krav til information og samtykke ved lagring af og adgang til oplysninger i slutbrugeres terminaludstyr) (generally referred to as the “Executive Order on Cookies” (cookiebekendtgørelsen)).
Processing of personal data
Additional information about Data collection and processing
The User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Application or the related Services. The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
Additional information about User’s Personal Data
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with this Application (System logs) use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose.
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Owner at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
How “Do Not Track” requests are handled
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
Terms & conditions
All prices are shown in DKK or EURO.
All prices include Danish VAT of 25%.
We accept payment by Credit Card / Debit Card.
The amount for your order will not be charged until your order has been shipped.
You will receive an order confirmation by e-mail shortly after placing your order.
On rare occasions an item can be out of stock. Then you will be informed by e-mail.
Although we aim that the website is accurate in all respects, we can not guarantee that all available products at Ministry of Snus shop is in stock when your order is processed. In case of lack of storage or misleading information that affects your order, we will contact you shortly via e-mail and give you the opportunity to revise or cancel your order.
When placing a pre-order on our webshop, we will charge the amount for your order when we proceed your order. Orders will not be dispatched before full payment is received. We aim to keep the expected delivery stated in the item description but delays on the production can occur.
In case of a complaint or a missing delivery, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org your order number, images of the claim and a description.
All personal information is stored in connection with use of the website and webshop will be treated with utmost care. The information we store will not be sold or used for any purpose other than to make sure you get the best possible service. For security reasons, no payment information is kept in our database.
Shipping & returns
Shipping and handling
Your order will be dispatched within 1-3 working days from the time you place your order.
Shipping in Denmark
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders. Danish orders will be delivered within 1-3 days from the day you received your shipping confirmation.
Unfortunately, we do not offer international shipping.
Return & Exchange
Ministry of Snus A/S gladly accepts returns and offers you 14 days of return from the date on your receipt.
Please fill out the enclosed return form and enclose it in the shipment.
Send the package to:
Ministry of Snus A/S
Goods must be returned unused and in same condition as when received. Return of goods is at own expense. Once we have received the goods and accepted the return, we will transfer the amount to your account. We will refund your amount to the credit card on which goods were purchased. This is to prevent the illegal use of stolen credit cards.